About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level are responsible for ensuring proper implementation and maintenance of Zain IQ’s short and long-term strategic plans. Jobs in this level carry out performance review activities including provisioning of support to Departments on the development of scorecards and identification of key performance indicators. The jobs also require knowledge in the measurement of performance and the preparation of organization-wide performance reports.
You are required to :
- Implement the Strategy Management and Corporate Performance policies and procedures
- Ensure implementation of Department performance objectives towards organizational and Department strategic objectives and assist in communicating periodic performance reports to provide evaluation results and recommend improvements
- Ensure needed data is collected on a timely basis for analysis and studies
- Perform SWOT analysis and other analyses and case studies to support in the identification of strategic directions for the coming period
- Manage complex or particularly significant analyses to ensure methods used are appropriately chosen and rigorously applied to the subject of investigation
- Perform complex analysis of data and for the identification of gaps and improvement opportunities
- Provide coaching to subordinates as required to share knowledge and ensure efficiency
- Promote Zain IQ’s vision, mission, values, strategic objectives and priorities
- Participate in driving workshops with Departments to understand key objectives, discuss results of data analyses and disseminate strategic objectives’ priorities
- Support Departments in the development of initiatives (including cross-functional initiatives), resources requirements and goals and review plans inputs and outputs to ensure consistency with Departments strategies and goals
- Monitor and provide needed support to relevant Departments on the development of strategic initiatives and support in reconciling views with top-down directions and priorities
- Track the progress of initiatives implementation against milestones and highlight issues for escalation and resolution
- Support the development of performance management processes and tools
- Support Departments in the development of KPIs/scorecards, to measure their success in achieving targets
- Collaborate in developing and updating, with the participation of each Department, a repository of all Zain IQ KPIs, with their frequency, targets, and ensure that all KPIs are clearly defined and in line with overall strategic objectives and established plans
- Draft performance management reports at all levels of Zain IQ and continuously monitor progress towards agreed goals and development towards organization-wide strategic objectives
- Suggest changes to performance management and evaluation methodology, processes and tools that enable Zain IQ to effectively manage and improve operations
- Collaborate in developing training material on performance management processes and tools
- Contribute to the effective achievement of objectives through following-up on individual objectives, performance reviews, formal and informal feedback and appraisals to maximize subordinate and Department performance
WHAT Do I NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Analytical Thinking
- Project / Program Management
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Product Development
- IT User Support
- IT Business Analysis