About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The Job holder is responsible for Corporate Reporting Unit Management activities including, managing company wide reporting needs, fulfilling ad-hoc & periodic reporting requests, customization and support of self service BI tools, efficient positioning of BI technology and resources, identifying & solving data quality issues , coordinating with internal & external units, developing proactive initiatives in alignment with corporate strategy and business priorities.
You are required to :
- Set Corporate Reporting Unit performance objectives, in coordination with the business departments and continuously monitor progress and development
- Manage the implementation of Corporate Reporting Unit policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Corporate Reporting Unit, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and align work processes to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and engage employees in a motivated work environment
- Monitor and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the leadership of the Corporate Reporting Unit, set individual objectives, manage performance, develop and motivate staff, provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal, and provide guidance on training programs for employees in order to maximize subordinate and Unit performance
- Ensure a smooth running of month-end close process to complete all reporting deliverables in an accurate and timely manner.
- Act as the key point of contact for collection of business requirements, track changes in business priorities and align with these, oversea upcoming requirements and fulfill urgent management requests.
- Follow proactive approach in fulfilling reporting requests by deeply understanding business strategy & objectives, enrich routine deliverables by providing additional insights.
- Liaise with DWH and Analytics Units in aligning with corporate strategy and BI roadmap.
- Contribute in creation of single version of truth by identifying differences in performance monitoring reports, identifying and shooting data quality issues.
- Exploit automatization and self-reporting opportunities by leveraging existing tools and technologies and route released operational workload in more value added tasks
- Operational Efficiency ( % reduce in non-value added reporting requests, % Utilization of provided self-service solutions
- Timeliness and Accuracy of ad-hoc & periodic reporting ( % above SLA, % iterations per request
- Proactive Insights ( # of suggested insights considered in business decisions)
- Time to reach accurate information (End user satisfaction survey)
WHAT DO I NEED?
- You are required to hold Bsc. degree in business administration-related field or equivalent
- Your experience should be for A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar role
- Embracing Change (Flexibility)
- Developing Talents
- Visioning and Inspiring
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Analytical Thinking
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Management
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Performance Management
- Business Modeling and Analysis
- Oral & Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- IT Business Analysis