About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The job holder is responsible for the management of the Corporate PMO Department activities including overseeing Zain IQ Programs and Strategic projects execution and ensuring adherence to budget, quality, safety and maintain standards of project management and process
You are required to :
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the Corporate Project Managememt Office Department Strategy and Plans as befitting the Department and business line needs and objectives
- Set Corporate PMO Department performance objectives, in coordination with the Strategy Management and Corporate Performance Department, and continuously monitor progress and development towards organizational and Department strategic objectives
- Manage the implementation of Corporate PMO Department policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Corporate PMO Department, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and align work processes to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and engage employees in a motivated work environment
- Manage varied projects at Zain IQ including the launch and the post launch phases
- Manage the internal communication projects at Zain IQ in coordination with all Departments
- Oversee multiple internal projects and report progress to top management
- Assist with advising managers and teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches and act as the first point of contact for any program management queries
- Establish and manage Zain IQ’s project management culture and standards and ensure cross functional cooperation
- Oversee the prioritization and scheduling of programs implementation across Zain IQ in coordination with Departments
- Monitor Zain IQ risks and issues and facilitate resolution whilst seeking top management input where required.
- Support the successful delivery of programs undertaken by effective facilitation.
- Contribution to the development and delivery of overall strategy, marketplace and Member outcomes, innovation and cultural development
- Monitor and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the leadership of the Corporate PMO Department, set individual objectives, manage performance, develop and motivate staff, provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal, and provide guidance on training programs for employees in order to maximize subordinate and Department performance
WHAT DO I NEED?
- You have to hold master’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent
You need to have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years in a similar role,
You need to have relevant tertiary qualification (PMP, CAPM, PRINCE) & presentation skills
THOSE SOFT SKILLS?
Visioning and Inspiring
Serving our Customer
Problem Solving and Creativity
Human Resources Management
Project / Program Management
Tendering and Estimation
Contract Administration and Legal Proficiency
Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment