Zain KSA is the newest player in Saudi Arabia’s mobile telecommunications market, having commenced commercial operations in August 2008. As of 31 March 2018, the operation served 8.4 million customers and had extended its network coverage to 92% of the population via a network of over 8,717 sites. Through its state-of-the-art 4G LTE network, the ever-evolving operator is striving to become the Kingdom’s preferred choice for voice, data and other telecommunications services. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Saudi Arabia the most dynamic products and services. The basis of Zain Saudi Arabia’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired majority-Saudi workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Saudi talent. With a strong human resources and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain KSA please visit www.sa.zain.com
To use geographic information system applications & tools, to conduct in depth location based analysis for relevant cross functional stakeholders, in order to direct, recommend and assist the decision making process in Zain, for both strategic & tactical operations.
Ensure Up-To-Date Geo-Databases
- Manage & interact with external suppliers to ensure operational and functional up to date data and applications are available for analysis; Specifically G.I.S. & Digital Map Suppliers
- Engage with and Utilize the internal stakeholder sources to update all Geomarketing map layers, including coverage prediction, data Warehouse information, Sales channel POS and KPIs, etc. to continuously provide direction and analysis.
Conduct Location Based Strategies
- Conduct ongoing Geomarketing analysis and implementation to provide periodical recommendations and directions using location based intelligence & Ensure Automated customized Geomarketing tools are available for internal stakeholder clients
- Provide site selection analysis to assist in the expansion process for new network sites and sales POS, using location based analytical models.
Identify Highest ROI Locations
- Identify target areas for highest revenue, and provide Location Bases Services and Execution recommendations, through BTL campaign to targeted customers, while excluding competitor areas
- Develop business cases for each network expansion site, while calculating the coverage percentage by technology for the population and geography, with Return On Investment (ROI), calculation to ensure a successful commercial investment in line with strategy.