About Zain Kuwait:
The Group’s ﬂagship operation was established in 1983 and made history in 1994 by becoming the first telecom operator to launch a commercial GSM service in the region. Zain Kuwait is the country’s leading operator serving 2.4 million customers as at 30 September 2013, reflecting a market share of 39% and offers a nationwide ultra-fast 4G LTE data network that covers the entire population through 1,826 network sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Kuwait the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Kuwait’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired predominantly Kuwaiti workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Kuwaiti talent. With a strong human resources and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Kuwait, please visit www.kw.zain.com
She/he will be responsible to handle a high volume of inbound customer calls to service them with quality and resolve billing inquiries, explain products and services, trouble shoot service equipment issues.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate, solve, interact and provide a high level of customer service that would exceed customer expectations as well meeting the departmental goals.
- Evaluate customer concerns and resolve problems towards customer satisfaction.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
- Secure customer satisfaction in every interaction in a professional manner.
- Stay updated on products, services, promotions, procedures and terminology for all ZAIN touch points and third party services.
- Suggest sales to customers by introducing products (especially new products).
- Own and manage the customer relationship, resolving calls in an efficient and timely manner.
- Fulfill individual and team based performance parameters (KPIs).
- Full utilization of all system functionalities.
- Contribute to a continuous maintenance and optimization of processes and procedures.
- To perform all the above mentioned roles and responsibilities in compliance to the Information Security Management System (ISMS) policies, and to report any information/physical security breaches or incidents to the supervisor/manager immediately.
Basic knowledge of Zain's customer service procedures and practices.Good knowledge OPCO's products and systems.Basic knowledge and use of technical principles, theories and concepts.Customer oriented.Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.High personal standards and goal oriented.Excellent interpersonal skills.Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing.IT literacy.Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
High school and above
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV