1. Ensure the operation of the company's customer care and billing system according to service level agreements and key performance indicators through proper interaction with outsourced technical team. Provide reports and analysis of the same to management.
2. Guide and support customer facing business departments in resolving customer related complaints. Customer related complaints to be resolved within defined service levels. Investigate, troubleshoot and provide solutions to ensure all customer complaints get resolved within agreed service levels.
3. Guide and support business users in general in system operation. Investigate, troubleshoot and provide solutions to any problems faced by them at any time of the day. Fix problems and develop work around solutions for any problems faced until solution is delivered by vendor. Provide reports and analysis on all troubleshooting and fixing to management.
4. Ensure accurate and discrepancy free integrations between company's customer care and billing system with all southbound / network platforms by obtaining proper integration specifications, ensuring technically sound integration and timely resolution of integration discrepancies.
5. Ensure revenues generated by the company's customer care and billing system are error free, accurate and consistent with business trends / expectations. Provide reports and analysis of the same to management.
6. Gather and analyze requirements from business users for system modification or new systems formulating requirements related to customer care and billing; Advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised computer systems/applications technology.
7. Communicate the requirements to vendors, study and analyze solution proposals from vendors, conduct feasibility study, cost-benefit analysis and recommend optimum approach to management. Review design, analysis of proposed solutions for quality, adherence to standards and conflicts with other systems.
8. Plan and conduct acceptance and implementation of IT projects for new systems development and modification of existing systems.
9. Functionally supervise assigned technical staff, to include work allocation, training, and problem resolution; provide performance management feedback as appropriate.
10. Maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology; middle tier technologies, programming languages, operating systems and database.
11. Keep up to date knowledge and documentation of Company's Customer care and Billing system's functions