About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs in this level implement various activities such as, executing events, campaigns and brand awareness workshops and solving incidents as they arise. They also review press releases targeting Zain IQ and identify the needs to reply, maintain relationships with agencies for the efficient services provisioning, Creating /developing Advertising material, follow-up with agencies on materials production & executing, support the design.
You will be required to:
- Understand Internal Communication and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement Internal Communication policies and procedures
- Participate in the execution of internal and external workshops/events/activities for different functions and departments.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders for the execution of corporate events/activities making sure Zain IQ brand is well positioned.
- Conducting video photography, video editing for different internal events related to Zain IQ and prepare it within required timeline.
- Complete projects from concept to delivery.
- Coordinate & plan production meetings, schedules & video shoots.
- Make technical decisions regarding lighting, camera settings & composition.
- Work with a variety of graphic images, animations, sound, lighting, text and video formats to create presentations, promotional & marketing materials, as requested.
- Manage video library/cataloguing system to maintain original and edited footage.
- Remain up-to-date on technological advances in the field; and, identify areas of improvement for the organization.
- Record videos & final cut Pro X using DSLR.
- Provide After Effects, Motion, Illustrator, Photoshop & Cinema4D is a plus professionally for required projects.
- Continuously maintain Knowledge and experience in television photojournalism.
- Create and Develop videos (lighting, videotaping, design, editing & implementation production).
- Creativity, develop & execute 3D modelling and animation skills.
- Work effectively and efficiently with a high level of independence, under very tight deadlines.
- Coordinate and execute works well with others in a professional, global corporate environment.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic designs or PR – or any related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Serving our Customers
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Oral Communication
- Advertising and Marketing
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Written Communication