About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The jobs at this level are responsible for developing project management procedures, methodologies and guidelines and for extracting strategic directions from management to prioritize projects and allocate resources. The jobs are also responsible for communicating the project scope and objectives to Assistant Project Managers, monitoring project plans and milestone achievements whilst providing recommendations and support to team members. The jobs will also deal with external stakeholders of Zain IQ to resolve conflicts or pending issues ensuring the contribution of all involved parties to the successful completion of the projects.
You will be required to:
Participate in the development of Project management methodologies and guidelines and seek Management Support for review and approval
- Portfolio management of various projects and proactively monitoring the progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Manage program’s projects in a correlative manner to obtain the optimum deliverables
- Managing the program's budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements.
- Managing overall communication with all stakeholders according to prearranged plan
- Managing both the interdependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Managing risks to the program's successful outcome
- Plan and implement proper responses and other management interventions wherever gaps in the program are identified or issues arise
- Reporting the progress of the program at regular intervals to the department superiors.
- Monitor Program implementation practices to ensure compliance with quality and safety policies, guidelines and procedures for Zain IQ projects
- Recommend required change management to company practices, policies & procedures to ensure the smooth launch of new projects and programs.
- Monitor knowledge management and ensure knowledge sharing and transformation from and to implemented programs
- Understand and participate in the development of Corporate Project Management Office Strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement and suggest improvements to Corporate Project Management Office policies and procedures
- Review periodic reports submitted by subordinates and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements
- Supervise, coach, motivate and Provide support to subordinates, and participate in their appraisals for the efficient use of human resources and ensure optimal performance
- PMP certification/ Program Management Professional certification
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar role
- Commercial & Digital Projects management experience not less than 3 years with successful records and achievements.
- Mobile & Fixed connectivity Experience, knowledge and background.
- Local and global market trends awareness is required.
- Serving our Customers
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Financial Management
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Performance Management
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Project / Program Management