About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
You are responsible for analyzing information related to marketing planning, research and development. They use results of analysis to participate in the development and deployment of new different products and services and monitor results and achievements as per the applicable policies and procedures. They also communicate with other departments when needed to ensure alignment and consistency such as in product development, pricing, roaming and interconnection and Geo-marketing. They also maintain relationships with suppliers and partners as per the pre-established SLAs.
In this role you will:
- Develop new products and technologies/business cases/ideas to improve business performance
- Assess technical and non-technical requirements of new services with the support of Technology
- Identify new products’ impacts on the billing and customer care systems and provide needed support for efficient alignment and adjustments
- Provide support, as needed, in the development of service User Manuals for Sales and Customer Care teams to ensure understanding of new products/services
- Support development of Communication Briefs and Training Material to help stakeholders understand new product specifications and objectives
- Analyse data regarding service performance/market feedback/profitability/revenue of service and other for the development of product life cycle progress reports
WHAT DO I NEED?
You will be required to have Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent, And a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role
THOSE SOFT SKILLS?
- Achievement Driven
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Advertising and Marketing
- Technology Application
- Product Development
- IT Business Analysis