About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The job holder will be responsible for development of non-core services to expand the Business to Business market position for Zain Iraq including not limited to locating, defining, developing, negotiating and final presentation of options for strategic market penetration and partnerships
You are required to do :
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the Business Development unit Strategy and Plans as benefitting the unit and business line needs and objectives
- Set Business Development Unit performance objectives and continuously monitor progress and development towards organizational and Unit strategic objectives
- Manage the implementation of Business Development Unit policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfillment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Business Development Unit, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and align work processes to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and engage employees in a motivated work environment
- Create and assess business and marketing strategies, develop insights about private and government economic situation.
- Develop full-fledged business models and plans for new services including partnership/solution options
- Demonstrate ability to innovate and create solutions for new services.
- Provide high-level coordination and technical expertise to ensure effective management of the strategic planning process to ensure effective implementation of the new strategy
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new services with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Experience with project management and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Communicate with different business stake holders and company departments to achieve desired goals.
- contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
WHAT DO I NEED?
- You have to hold master’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent previous experience in Telecommunications
- You have to have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in business development or B2B within ICT fields with at least 3-5 years in a similar role. Knowledge of ICT technologies such as M2M, Cloud and connectivity technologies, with a motivation to innovate and deliver new revenue streams
THOSE SOFT SKILLS?
- Embracing Change(Flexibility)
- Developing Talents
- Visioning and Inspiring
- Achievement Driven
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Team Management
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Project / Program Management
- Performance Management
- Business Modelling and Analysis
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- Product Development