About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The job holder is responsible for the management of the Business Sales Unit activities including supervising the implementation of the Business Sales Strategy at Zain IQ. The job holder is also responsible for overseeing business sales accounts across Kurdistan.
- Set Business Sales Unit performance objectives, in coordination with Corporate Sales and Strategy Management and Corporate Performance Departments, and continuously monitor progress and development towards organizational and Unit strategic objectives and communicate periodic performance reports to provide evaluation results and recommend improvements
- Develop and implement Business Sales Unit policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services
- Carry out the day-to-day operations of the Business Sales Unit, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and align work processes to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and engage employee in a motivated work environment
- Work closely with Head of Corporate Sales Department Head and Finance to develop the annual operating budget for the Business Sales function, establishing budgetary controls and continuously monitoring expenses
- Supervise the business account profitability, revenues, market penetration and market share to enhance the operations of business sales
- Facilitate a healthy customer relationship process, build strong relationship with customers and respond to customers’ needs by understating and fulfilling customer requirements, following-up on orders, delivery terms and billing adjustments to ensure customer satisfaction with service and thereby ensuring repeated business and positive referral for ZAIN IQ
- Set sales and profitability targets for account managers and monitor their performance against the same and manage corporate sector accounts through providing account managers with proper directions, support and management expertise to ensure they are able to maintain sales at planned levels
- Draft sales bids, presentations, RFP’s, SLA’s with the support of marketing and technical to answer customers’ needs and follow-up with private sectors tenders at all times
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure high customer focus and consistency in messaging and co-ordination of sales campaigns
- Prepare and submit business sales performance reports to the Head of Corporate Sales Department for effective management decision making
- Implement sales incentive schemes for account managers in collaboration with Human Resources
- Identify potential targets for sale of higher-end products such as data services and value-added products
- Negotiate and finalize contracts by liaising with Legal Affairs as and when required
- Maintain a continuous follow-up with account manager to ensure that business customers’ receivables are realized within pre-specified time and credit limits to minimize outstanding amount
- Supervise the implementation of pricing policies, client satisfaction targets and adherence to defined processes, policies and procedures by the Business Sales team
- Contribute and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the supervision of the Business Sales Unit, set individual objectives, manage performance, develop and motivate staff, provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal, and provide guidance on training programs for employees in order to maximize subordinate and Unit performance
What do I need
Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent with minimum of 6 years of relevant experience and at least 3 years in a similar role
Those soft skills
- Embracing Change
- Developing Talents
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Team Work
- Team Management
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building