About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
You are responsible for supporting customer service operations in order to effectively and efficiently handle the various types of requests from customers to meet agreed targets, SLA’s for productivity, cost management, customer satisfaction and customer service levels. The purpose of this job is to oversee customers’ requests in the outlets especially critical cases and VIP requests whilst ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. Furthermore, you are responsible for the analysis of the customer experience dashboard in order to endorse improvements and ensure implementation of corrective actions. You are responsible for the outlets in a specific area. You are also responsible for analyzing regular reports for outlets detailing sales performance and following-up improvement actions as needed.
- You will understand and participate in the development of the Direct Sales Strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- You will implement and suggest improvements for the Direct Sales Department policies and procedures
- You will Provide direction to the follow-up teams in performing all team functions including development, implementation and continuous improvement of all the tasks
- You will manage an open channel with different departments to facilitate and accelerate the workflow of activities
- You will monitor provisioning of technical support to all outlets / lateness in installations / refunds requests generated from the customer service representatives to ensure achievement of activities as per set SLA’s
- You will monitor re-activation of accounts / update account status with billing and collection control and provide technical support according to needs
- You will monitor provisioning of new outlets needs in terms of manpower, logistics, equipment, policies and procedures, forms, brochures, marketing material and other needs to ensure efficient launching and operations
- You will recommend locations for potential new outlets in the region based on market studies and research to grow business
- You will oversee the design of new outlets to ensure efficiency in space usage and consistency of Zain IQ brand image in coordination with corporate communication
- You will collect different reports from all the outlets, review and provide recommendations as needed
WHAT DO I NEED
- You should have minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role.
- You should have Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Team Management
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building
- Performance Management
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- Sales Management
- Workforce Planning and Management