About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
Manage the design, deployment and configuration of service and solutions (mobile and broadband services, integration and e-channels) in alignment to the business demand, technology architecture and road maps
- You will be required to manage and develop integration and fulfillment requirements within BSS, OSS, service development platforms and other technology platforms, And follow up integration and fulfillment architecture design to reduce cost and time to market in alignment with tech architecture – ensure efficient abstraction
- You will be required to design and implement Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), ESB and other fulfillment applications, And develop reusable services to be integrated in billing/charging, services platforms and OSS
- You will be required to develop provisioning services for technology elements in real-time, manage and develop mediation stream codes “APIs“ , And build standard business rules and codes for mediation streams, billing/charging, services platforms and OSS to be accepted by all systems
- You will be required to develop and update technical design documentations. And manage integration projects requirements
- You will be required to manage release packages and deployment processes and procedures, and develop and manage release testing procedures
- You will be required to provide 3rd level support in coordination with vendors as needed, develop and update technical design documentations.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Bachelor degree in IT, computer science or related fields, and 10-12 years of experience
THOSE SOFT SKILLS?
- 1-Oral Communication
- 2-Written Communication
- 3-Managing Information
- 4-Technology Application
- 5-IT Business Analysis
- 1-Achievement Driven
- 2-Information Seeking
- 3-Problem Solving and Creativity
- 4-Relationship Building
- 6-Achievement Driven