About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
- Manage the design, deployment and configuration of technology infrastructure elements in alignment to the business demand, technology architecture and road maps.
- You will be required to forecast business demand based on development pipeline and update capacity management, And Participate in the technology business planning cycle through identification of annual project plans and the provisioning of cost estimates
- You will be required to analyse service requirements, specifications and descriptions in collaboration with business and translate them into technical requirements, And develop service feasibility and impact analysis in alignment with tech architecture on adherence to standards, And define service architecture and interface requirements for development
- You will be required to coordinate with stakeholders: external platform owners (e.g. core and access), billing, integration layer and business to ensure integrity of e2e design, And develop change requirements and identify projects, And participate in demand planning and management committee for feedback on development, system interdependence and project prioritization
- You will be required to develop scope of work, method of procedures and designs – or review vendors’ Methods of Procedure (MOPs) and designs in case of out-tasking/outsourcing, And manage the deployment life cycle, manage development through vendors (in case of out-tasking/outsourcing), assess vendor performance and provide regular reports and feedback to program management governance (PMO) and vendor management
- You will be required to manage integration of service providers (OTT) systems into abstraction layer (through SDPs or integration layer if available), And manage integration of multimedia platform into BSS/OSS systems (through integration layer if available) and head end systems
- You will be required to Perform capacity upgrades in line with service capacity management guidelines and current capacity status, And design and implement strategic projects (part of the technology road map), And provide 3rd level support in coordination with vendors as needed
- You will be required to develop RFP scopes/specifications/response assessment in alignment with vendor management and procurement
WHAT DO I NEED?
Bachelor degree in Computer Science , Or Software Engineering, with Experience up to more than 10 Years
- You will be required to development of high-level design documents of value added services and OTT service and solutions
- You will be required to business Analysis capabilities
- You will be required to experience of designing and developing integration solutions (ESB / middle-ware and Web Services)
- You will be required to software development skills, DBA and GUI skills
- You will be required to development and execution of acceptance tests
- You will be required to vendor specific certifications
THOSE SOFT SKILLS?
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- IT User Support
- Technology Application
- Human Resources Management
- Project / Program Management
- Performance Management
- Managing Information
- Team Management
- Information Seeking
- Achievement Driven
- Relationship Building