About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The job holder is responsible for the management of Customer Analytics Unit activities including planning & prioritization of data science initiatives by deeply understanding business opportunities and available data, development of analytics & statistic models in relevant areas, developing proactive analysis to support critical decisions, liasing with internal units for implementation of models created, maintenance & evolution of implemented models.
- You have to contribute to the formulation and implementation of the Customer Analytics Unit Strategy and Plans as befitting the Unit and business line needs and objectives
- You will set Customer Analytics Unit performance objectives, in coordination with the Strategy Management and Corporate Performance Unit, and continuously monitor progress and development towards organizational and Unit strategic objectives
- You have to manage the implementation of Customer Analytics Unit policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services and will manage the day-to-day operations of Customer Analytics Unit, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and align work processes to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and engage employees in a motivated work environment
- You have to define and monitor customer segment level KPIs and publish in quarterly segment scorecards also manage data modeling initiatives in order to guide customer segments, services and channels strategies (propensity for take-up, churn risk, etc.) and you will monitor churn activity and ensure analysis of churn patterns across all customer segments
- You have to define relevant data mining models for clustering/segmentation purposes such as Value segmentation, Behavioral segmentation and Demographics segmentation .
- You need to maintain Customer Intelligence Structure including different analytical vectors .
- You will disseminate data analysis to relevant internal stakeholders for the purpose of product/service development and/or refinement
- You have to monitor and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the leadership of the Customer Analytics Unit, set individual objectives, manage performance, develop and motivate staff, provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal, and provide guidance on training programs for employees in order to maximize subordinate and Unit performance
- You have to centralize the analytics function and ensure a proper delivery of high quality results on time.
- You have to ensure a proper use of all company's data sources (CRM, Network, call centers, Sales, etc.) for building a customer DNA
- You have to provide guidance for the company's strategy, with facts, as a result of the expected output of the performed advanced analytics.
- You will propose new initiatives to ensure a constant improvement of the customers.
- You have to ensure a proper and objective evaluation of the analytics results and their translation and mapping to business actions.
- You have to lead the analytics and data science team, including but not limited to, setting the data science/analytics strategy of the company,
- You will be responsible on managing and mentoring more junior analysts on the team, and scaling the team to meet the needs of the company
- You will Liaise with commercial and the management team to set the strategic vision of the company and identify opportunities where outcomes can be improved through data-driven decisions
- You need to increase customer lifetime value across the business through the effective use of insights
- You will be responsible for the delivery of key predictive and descriptive models, including customer segmentation, dealer segmentation, cross and up-sell models, churn drivers, churn prediction.
- You will liaise with commercial, IT and network in automation of modeling outputs and of Big Data use cases.
- You will lead utilization of Big Data Architecture and Big Data discovery tools and develop relevant use cases with upmost commercial benefits
- you have to manage cross-company projects relating to strategy implementation including customer segmentation and CRM strategy
WHAT DO I NEED?
- You are required to have Bsc. in Computer Sciences or Engineering Background , related field or equivalent
- You need to have experience for a minimum of 10 years of relevant with at least 5 years in a similar role, preferable experience in consulting and team management and working in MENA region
- You have to had human resources management skills
- You have to had project / Program Management Knowledge
- You have to had performance Management Knowledge
- You have to had business Modelling and Analysis Knowledge
- You have to had written & oral Communication skills
- You have to had negotiation skills
- You have to had managing information skills
- You have to had technology application Knowledge
- You have to had contract administration and legal proficiency Knowledge
- You have to had strategic planning and thinking mindset
THOSE SOFT SKILLS?
- Having Embracing Change (Flexibility) personality
- Have Developing Talents ability
- Have Visioning and Inspiring personality
- Mindset for Serving our Customers
- Personality of achievement Driven skills
- Personality of analytical Thinking skills
- Having Team Work skills
- Having Information Seeking personality
- Ability of managing team
- Have Problem Solving and Creativity sills
- Have Relationship Building skills
- Initiative personality