About Zain Iraq:
Zain Iraq is part of Zain Group, a leading telecom innovator in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa.
Zain Iraq’s strategy is based on understanding the consumers and making them the center of any service or idea. This is in order to provide subscribers with the best and most advanced services that can meet their aspirations.
Zain Iraq’s vision for the year 2020 is centered on creating a partnership with the youth providing them with products and services that can help them communicate with the world.
Its program #Hassa Eliya is a specialized platform dedicated to enabling young people and embracing Iraqi talents as well as encouraging and supporting them to achieve their ambitions.
In addition to providing the fastest Internet service 3.9G, which is supported by powerful infrastructure and equipment of global standards, regional expertise also ensures that the subscriber enjoys the most innovative and effective means of communication.
Zain’s Brand awareness among Iraqis has reached 97% which makes the subscriber the ultimate reason for our success and the most important driver to provide the finest technologies in the telecommunications sector.
We are an integral part of the local community, which makes our partnership and cooperation, especially with the youth, a very strategic approach that all of our employees have adopted.
We have always been determined to ensure that all our economic, social and cultural projects that fall within our corporate social responsibility program leave a positive impact on the lives of our partnering community.
Zain Iraq believes that you are “its Wonderful World”.”
The job holder is responsible for the Regional Direct Sales Unit activities including managing all directly-owned sales channels and ensuring implementation of retail and direct distribution channels strategy. The job holder is also responsible for identifying and solving operational and performance problems as well as designing direct sales improvement initiatives to improve sales effectiveness
- You will set Regional Direct Sales Unit performance objectives, in coordination with Regional Direct Sales and Strategy Management and Corporate Performance Departments, and continuously monitor progress and development towards organizational and Unit strategic objectives and communicate periodic performance reports to provide evaluation results and recommend improvements .And develop and implement Regional Direct Sales Unit policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfillment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services.
- You will carry out the day-to-day operations of the Regional Direct Sales Unit, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and align work processes to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and engage employee in a motivated work environment. And manage all directly-owned sales channels and ensure consistent and efficient operations in order to improve customer experience at each touch point.
- You will support Sales Planning in the development of sales strategy and plan for own districts by consolidating and validating input for sales plan and budgets from districts’ distribution channels. And contribute to the development and ensure implementation of retail and direct distribution channels strategy.
- You will Identify and design direct sales improvement initiatives in order to improve sales effectiveness and to strengthen sales methodologies and processes. And monitor sales performance through ROS /DROS, suggest and follow-up on the implementation of improvement actions as needed.
- You will identify and highlight operational and performance problems and provide support on how to fix them and ensure proper follow up on the implementation of the solutions. And provide logistical follow-up support for the sales offices in the regions in coordination with Sales Support
- You will conduct training on selling new services in conjunction with Marketing and Training within HR in order to optimize sales force effectiveness
- Conduct other training courses as needed in conjunction with HR including Customer Service Delivery courses, cross-selling, etc..
- You will contribute and ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the supervision of the Regional Direct Sales Unit, set individual objectives, manage performance, develop and motivate staff, provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal, and provide guidance on training programs for employees in order to maximize subordinate and Unit performance.
WHAT DO I NEED
Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent with Experience of minimum 6 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar role.
THOSE SOFT SKILLS
Serving our Customers
Problem Solving and Creativity
Strategic Planning and Thinking
Workforce Planning and Management